All fixture replacement San Mateo
Ceiling fan light fixture replacement is a time-consuming task. You can hardly do it yourself, so it is better to entrust the lighting fixture replacement to an experienced professional craftsman. The employees of our company select replacement parts for light fixture correctly and accurately. We make shower fixture replacement according to all standards and requirements.
Led replacement for fluorescent fixture will be fast and high quality. Pool light fixture replacement may be needed if water gets into the enclosure or the service life has expired.
This is a very difficult task due to the large number of parts. When crimping the gasket, it is important not to overtighten the nuts. As a rule, a craftsman uses his own accumulated experience to determine the tightening torque.
Why order a fixture replacement from United Pro Handyman?
Outdoor light fixture glass replacement is required quite often. There are many instances in which a new outdoor light fixture may be required:
- end of life of the light bulb;
- fluctuations of voltage in the electrical network, which led to the failure of the fixture;
- mechanical damage to the fixtures or the lamps themselves.
Fixture replacement service near me
We offer shower fixture replacement at an affordable cost. Employees put fluorescent bulbs, mount them in the ceiling, shower, and have replacement parts for light fixture in the bathroom, kitchen. Tub fixture replacement is fast because we have professionals in the business. We work in San Jose, Sacramento. Masters can change the glass in the product, make your home bright and lit again.
How to tell if the replacement led is compatible with the fixture?
There are a few key things to consider when determining if a replacement LED light is compatible with your fixture:
- Voltage: The voltage of the LED light should match the voltage of the fixture. Most fixtures are designed to work with either 120V or 240V, so be sure to check the voltage of both the LED light and the fixture before making a purchase.
- Base type: The base of the LED light should match the socket of the fixture. The most common base types are screw-in (E26 or E27) and pin-based (GU10 or MR16).
- Wattage: The wattage of the LED light should be equal to or lower than the wattage rating of the fixture. Using a higher-wattage LED light could potentially cause overheating and damage to the fixture.
- Dimmability: If your fixture is dimmable, you will need to make sure that the LED light is also compatible with dimmer switches. Many LED lights are now designed to be dimmable, but it's important to check the manufacturer's specifications to be sure.
In general, it's a good idea to consult with a qualified electrician or the manufacturer of the fixture if you have any doubts about whether a particular LED light is compatible with your fixture. They can provide more specific guidance and help ensure that the installation is done safely and correctly.
How do you wire a double-ended led replacement fixture?
Wiring a double-ended LED replacement fixture can be a bit more complex than wiring a traditional light fixture, as it requires connecting both ends of the fixture to a power source. Here are the general steps you can follow to wire a double-ended LED replacement fixture:
- Turn off the power: Before you begin, it's important to make sure that the power is turned off to the circuit you will be working on. You can do this by flipping the circuit breaker or removing the fuse from the fuse box.
- Remove the old fixture: Carefully remove the old fixture from the ceiling, taking care not to damage any wires.
- Connect the wires: Locate the black (hot), white (neutral), and green or bare (ground) wires in the ceiling box. Depending on your fixture, you may also have a red wire, which is used to control a separate light or switch. Connect the black wire from the ceiling to the black wire on one end of the fixture, and the white wire from the ceiling to the white wire on the other end of the fixture. Connect the green or bare wire from the ceiling to the green or bare wire on the fixture. If your fixture has a red wire, you can connect it to the black wire on the other end of the fixture using a wire nut.
- Install the mounting plate: Install the mounting plate for the fixture according to the manufacturer's instructions. This will typically involve connecting the wires from the fixture to the wires in the ceiling box using wire nuts.
- Install the fixture: Once the mounting plate is installed, you can attach the fixture to the plate according to the manufacturer's instructions. Make sure that the wires are properly secured and not pinched or damaged.
- Test the fixture: Once the fixture is installed, turn the power back on and test the light to make sure it's working properly. If everything looks good, you can install the bulbs and any additional fixtures or covers according to the manufacturer's instructions.
It's important to note that wiring a double-ended LED replacement fixture can be complex and may require some electrical knowledge and experience. If you are not comfortable with electrical work, it's a good idea to hire a qualified electrician to handle the installation.
Quick Service On Emergency Call - 24/7
Call us at any time of day or night and we will send a professional over to help you right away.